Where nothing goes unnoticed and everyone has an opinion.
Monday, April 06, 2009
Funny
Every time Noah hears the Chris Brown (I know, I know, shame on me for not taking him off of my iTunes rotation) song "With you" and the part "I need you Boo" comes on, he says "Mom is this from Monsters, Inc.?"
Damien loves the song 'Give you Hell' by All American Rejects but thinks they are saying "Get you Will." I have no idea what that means, but I just nod my head and say yes, that's what they're saying...
3 comments:
He's is still on my iTunes too. Lucy loves Chris Brown and Rihana.
as long as you don't listen to Madonna, i'll forgive you:):)
Ha!! I love it!
Damien loves the song 'Give you Hell' by All American Rejects but thinks they are saying "Get you Will." I have no idea what that means, but I just nod my head and say yes, that's what they're saying...
Post a Comment