Thursday, February 21, 2008

Everybody Loves Little Henry





Noah got to hold Henry for a long time and could not stop kissing him. Ian and Noah are so excited to have a new cousin!! I took pictures of Mom and Catherine with little Henry today, but I haven't been able to get them off Mom's camera yet. Stay tuned...

6 comments:

Katie said...

adorable!!! he is so cute. i can't tell who he looks like at all!!

Ellen Connolly said...

I want to eat him up...he is too cute.

Jennifer said...

Congrats Catherine and Matt! He is absolutely beautiful! I can't wait for Cass and Henry to have their first little playdate!

Maria Ines said...

Cath and Matt, congratulatios !!!esperamos tener pronto fotos para poner en la casa de la Abuela Chichi, junto a Noah e Ian ! Love Chichi e Ines

susana said...

I can tell who he looks like: following on the Heeter girls' tradition "the first male born shall be a clone of the father": he's a little Matt!!!

Ellen Connolly said...

Susana! you totally called it... he is indeed a Mini-Matt!!