Where nothing goes unnoticed and everyone has an opinion.
Celina y Joe, Cath y Matt , estamos MUY orgullosas de los chicos tan adorables que tienen...!!! los felicitamos a los papis !! Chichi e Ines
YES!
wow..what handsome boys! Lucy is very happy with her prospective husbands and Charlie can't wait to come out and play!!
what a group... cute, cute, cute...
What a handsome group. I can't wait to see all of them next week!
I am so HAPPY to finally see that cute little Henry! The picture of the cousins is wonderful! Now I can't wait to hold the little "Bishop"! Good job Cath and Matt!!!!Joanne
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Celina y Joe, Cath y Matt , estamos MUY orgullosas de los chicos tan adorables que tienen...!!! los felicitamos a los papis !! Chichi e Ines
YES!
wow..what handsome boys! Lucy is very happy with her prospective husbands and Charlie can't wait to come out and play!!
what a group... cute, cute, cute...
What a handsome group. I can't wait to see all of them next week!
I am so HAPPY to finally see that cute little Henry! The picture of the cousins is wonderful! Now I can't wait to hold the little "Bishop"! Good job Cath and Matt!!!!
Joanne
Post a Comment