Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hello, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, etc... from Kirkuk!

Huh?!? It's Christmas? Wait, what year is it?!?

"Happy New Year's Everybody!"


Career Change, I'm thinking...Rock Star!

8 comments:

Cwhite said...

YAY!!! Pictures! Hi Matt! We miss you, we'll see you soon and you'll have a baby! YAy!!

Cwhite said...

YAY!!! Pictures! Hi Matt! We miss you, we'll see you soon and you'll have a baby! YAy!!

Celina said...

WOW!!! Glad to see you, Unca Maaac (from Ian)!

Grace G. McNicholas said...

Boys and their toys...

Maria Ines said...

Nos alegro mucho verte ...!!! Abuela Chichi e Ines

Katie said...

sweet, Matt is guitar hero!

Ellen Connolly said...

Good to see you!!!!!

susana said...

Hey, IT's GREAT to see you!!! Yesterday I told Catherine that if the baby is born on February 9th, he should be called Susano, do you agree:):)?
I like your career change, go for it! you will put the baby to sleep singing rock or country songs, yeah!
SANA (my new name, according to Ian and Noah)