Tuesday, October 02, 2007

DRUM ROLL PLEASE........

Matt and I are happy to announce we are having a BOY!!! The first grandson for the Bishops!!

Yesterday morning I went to the doctor for my 20 week ultrasound. The baby is doing well - very active and growing fast! I'll post a snapshot soon.

7 comments:

Maria said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you! Gabriela can't wait to meet baby bishop! :)

Ellen Connolly said...

Wooo Hooooo! Boys galore!

susana said...

WOW! the kingdom of men! Congrats to Matt and Cath, I'm sure Noah and Ian are going to be so happy to have a cousin!!!

Julie said...

Congratulations! Ana is so excited for another Heeter boy to love.

Ann Vitz said...

That is so exciting! Simon already asked me when he can have Baby Boy Bishop over to play with his trucks.

Maria Ines said...

Queridos Catherine y Matt, un enorme abrazo de felicitacion a los dos por el baby. Mama y yo estamos felices por Uds y seguimos rezando para que todo salga bien!!! Ah ! y felicitaciones a los Bishops que querian varon y....es varon !!!!!(jeje) Besos de Chichi e Ines

Jennifer said...

Congrats Catherine! Boys all around!!