Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I'm not there yet...

...but 30 looks good so far....well atleast it feels good! My actual birthday isn't until this weekend, but my sisters treated me to an early birthday gift/surprise by taking me out last weekend (7/7) to see the Soul2Soul concert (for those not in the know, that would be the Tim McGraw and Faith Hill concert tour!) The concert was amazing - Faith and Tim were incredible! We had a blast! Thanks Girls, you're the best and I love you!!

3 comments:

Ellen Connolly said...

How fun... sisters are the best. 30 is a nice number. I think you will like it. Happy bday.

Angeles said...

Hola Celina!, Felíz Cumple atrasado!!. 30 es un lindo número!.
Hace unas semanas estuvimos con Susana e Ines, y Susana me dio la dirección de tu blog, que lindos que son tus hijos!!, realmente divinos los dos.
Veo que entraste al mío, estoy embobada con Jazmín, se nota?. Jaja.
Te mnado un beso grande y otro para el resto de la familia.
Angeles

susana said...

sisters, sisters...you have a treasure in them!