Saturday, June 10, 2006

Can you tell them apart?!?!

6 comments:

susana said...

I say the left one is Ian and the right one is Noah, but I'm cheating because I noticed something else in the picture, otherwise, it's hard to tell!!!!

susana said...

shoot now Daniel says it's the opposite and I'm beginning to doubt my previous confident remark....

Katie said...

Ian is on the left and Noah is on the right. I'm pretty sure I recognize the Noah picture because of the glasses you are wearing. Otherwise I would have no idea.

Matthew said...

I think Noah is on the right. I remember his chin and his bottom lip. When do we find out the answer?

Catherine said...

This game would have been a whole lot more fun if there weren't so many clues in the pics themselves.

susana said...

still, the mother hasn't confirmed... although I know I'm right!