Monday, March 20, 2006

Noah's Baby Brother Makes His Blog Debut

This post is waaaay over due, but it took us a while to get our act together and scan the sonogram phots. Here he is, presenting Baby Boy #2...

He looks just like Noah :

Do you see the legs on this kid?!?! No wonder I feel soo many kicks! I think track may be in his future.

And, a nice big foot too...


5 comments:

LKBeglis said...

I see Baby Beglis and Baby Schneider on the same soccer team in about 5 years.

Catherine said...

Definitely a soccer player...sorry Joe, I think you may have to resign yourself to the fact that your sons are built for soccer not basketball or football.

Ellen Connolly said...

And baby Connolly!!!

Claire said...

Wow! Those pictures are amazingly detailed. So cool! Can't wait to see this little dude in person.

susana said...

excellent shot, I like his nose! yeah, I'm a chick and don't care too much about sport careers... except if he can get a full scholarship into an Ivy league school... then the kicks were worth it, Celina!