Thursday, March 02, 2006

I'm Joining the Army, too!


Noah got his first "big boy" hair cut last week. He's added a few real words to his baby vocabulary too: "ball", "car" and "purple" (not sure why he says 'purple' or if he knows what it means exactly, but, its a real word non-the-less). He tries really hard to say "balloon" but it sounds like "ball-oo".

4 comments:

Ellen Connolly said...

He is so cute. Noah will have to show baby boy Connolly the ropes!

Catherine said...

With exception to the rather large bump between his eyes...he's the cutest thing around...and I'm sure he won't mind it if we hold on to these bath pictures for oh say 15 years....then whip 'em out and show all the girls....heehee

Katie said...

man, he's a lady killer...look at those eyes!

susana said...

couldn't agree more with Cath... I'm saving those pics for the right girlfriend!!!!