Tuesday, January 10, 2006

And I'm Off....

A final note before I head off to the airport and depart for Germany to meet Matt....I'm so excited!!!!! Anyways, I wanted to thank everyone for there prayers and good wishes! I'll see everyone when I get back - I'll have tons of pictures to bore you all with....so take these next 2 weeks to rest and prepare yourselves!!!
P.S. I'll do my best to post a comment or two while I'm gone...so no slacking I want people talking up a storm!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Give my love to Matt! Have fun on your honeymoon, and Happy Anniversary!!

Rome won't know what happened to it after the Bishops leave! Party hard you crazy kids!

susana said...

We are so happy for you! Yes, please, do take pictures!!!! and throw a few coins for me at the fontana di trevi, I want to go back to Rome soon!!!

susana said...

have some gelatti for me and Daniel on your anniversary! HAPPY, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, you guys deserve it!!!!!