happy thanksgiving everyone,
i hope all of you had a wonderful thanksgiving. they attempted to have a thanksgiving dinner here. it was nice of them. we missed lunch because of work. they ran out of real turkey at lunch. oh well, at least they had cornbread stuffing. anyways, we have been busy. that is good. keeps you occupied i guess.
congrats chrissy and steve. about time, and yet surprising at the same time. i like that. i hope i will be back so i can actually come to this wedding.
thanks for writing ellena. i will keep an eye out for your relative.
jess, tell chris to look for my old roomate. he is at the same place doing the same thing chris is doing. his name is mark ro. he is a korean guy.
cath, i love you
matt
3 comments:
Hey there! Thanksgiving was wonderful but definitely not the same without you....but don't feel too bad, Chrissy and Steve bailed on me too. I see how it is...now that they are engaged who needs Catherine...I know I know...
anyways, love you too and talk to you soon!
Cath
Happy Thanksgiving Matt! I bailed on Catherine too...poor Catherine, no more friends.
Hi Matt,
Happy Thanksgiving....
We are all missing you.
Post a Comment