Thursday, October 27, 2005

Heeter Family Notes

hey everyone,
well thanks for writing. purk, i am sorry i mispelled your name, but you try typing on an arabic key board. not easy. ellen, i was indeed confused by your new last name, which i will not venture to spell because it it now 1230 and i have been awake all day. congrats ellen and mike. well i also wanted to say that not only do i have the most beautiful wife in the world, i also have the most handsome god son. people are really going to think that i am rich. well, anyways, things are well here. it is finaly cooling down, that is the weather is cooling down. i hope you all are doing well. i miss you all and will see you soon.
matt
p.s. i couldn't figure out how to make a comment. sorry, noah, for moving your picture down on the list.

3 comments:

Ellen Connolly said...

Matt, How cold does it get over there?

Luckily for the trick or treat-ers... today it is around 70, which is alot higher than it has been. There was soooooooooooooo much candy floating around the school today. I am sure teeth will be falling out left and right in the Oakcrest hall ways... we will have to remember to sweep them up before the gala on Sat!

Catherine said...

Steve wants to know if you've gotten his AK yet? I think you boys need to talk...explain to him the difficulty of bringing in automatic weaponry into the country....seriously, boys and their toys!

Anonymous said...

Hello Matthew and Heeter family! Sorry it has taken me so long to write- this blog thing confused me for awhile there. :) Glad to hear all is going well in Iraq and things seem to be improving. Chris will be jealous of all your raids and missions so I think I will send him the site too. He is in Ft. Huachuca now and loving the first week there. Daily maid service? You've got to be kidding me...as long as he doesn't expect that when he gets back home. :p
Not too much going on here- I am going to try and steal your wife for a weekend though- take her out on the town of ole St. Louie, don't worry though, I will keep her safe and sound. All for now but I am be better at keeping up with this thing they call a blog. Love you and praying for you lots.
Jess