Where nothing goes unnoticed and everyone has an opinion.
Tuesday, August 30, 2005
HAPPY 21 CHRIS!
So you finally turned the big 21...so we were thinking we would introduce you to a new and exciting beverage called beer....and take you to this special place that people go to get "beers" called a bar...
Hi Chris! i just called you from Reagan airport on my way to Argentina but surprise! you didn't pick up the phone! anyway, I think it's because you are in class, wow! Hope you have a great 21 and eat a bit of vietnamese for me tonight! we love you! can't help but thinking when I had you in my arms and you were so tinny and so wide eyed!!! auntie susie and uncle danny
Happy Birthday Chris! I remember 21 years ago...nevermind, I was only 3yrs old but I'm sure if my memory was better I would have remembered how darn cute you were and I can't believe you are drinking NOW. wow.
4 comments:
Hi Chris!
i just called you from Reagan airport on my way to Argentina but surprise! you didn't pick up the phone! anyway, I think it's because you are in class, wow! Hope you have a great 21 and eat a bit of vietnamese for me tonight! we love you!
can't help but thinking when I had you in my arms and you were so tinny and so wide eyed!!!
auntie susie and uncle danny
I didn't post it at 11:45, this computer from the AA club is weird!
Happy B-day Chris
drink a beer for me.
Matt
Happy Birthday Chris! I remember 21 years ago...nevermind, I was only 3yrs old but I'm sure if my memory was better I would have remembered how darn cute you were and I can't believe you are drinking NOW. wow.
Post a Comment