I'm so happy that you guys have allowed me to enter into your secret chambers (figuratively speaking...) I was feeling left out!!! I feel like Harry Potter entering the school of whatever they are in that school....
I promise to say only good things about my wonderful nieces, nephews, sister, brother-in-law and I guess nephews-in-law (???) and of course, about NOAH!!!!
(only if you do the same with me!!!) I'll take the liberty to send to uncle Danny, but can I send an invitation to him or a Heeter has to do it???
Can't wait for the loooooooong weekend, seeing you all! (Is Chris coming?)
2 comments:
Welcome...glad to have you with us! Now you can say whatever you want about the others...but me...well come there are only good things to say about me to begin with so...
ha, ha! by the way, abuela keeps asking if you are planning to go to Argentina with us during labor day weekend, or later on for several months...
Post a Comment